One on One Pottery Lessons with Thomas Baker
Learn the ways of the wheel for the first time or hone your skills in a private wheel throwing session.
This lesson will be catered directly towards your needs, and is ideal for beginners wanting to fast track their learning or those with intermediate skills wanting to explore new techniques.
Price includes materials and tool hire.
Class size: Single Student in a one on one situation
Class Duration: 1 evening (potential for ongoing), 2 hours. Time and Date can be arranged case by case.
No requirements. Apron provided. If you have your own tools it's better to use them.
Please note, tutoring can be arranged for a time and date that best suits you.
Feel free to call us to arrange a booking if the inter webs isn't your thing!
Thomas - 027 372 2143
James - 027 298 0788
What you will learn
- Take you throwing from NO to WOAH!
What you will get
- A better understanding of clay
- Master the basics of wedging and centring.
What to bring
- Everything Provided!
Those who want to see fast progress in their pottery throwing.
Kiln Studio - The Workshop has an average rating of 5.0 for their other classes.See other reviews
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Kiln Studio - The Workshop requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. Kiln Studio - The Workshop has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Kiln Studio - The Workshop does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Kiln Studio - The Workshop to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Kiln Studio - The Workshop, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Kiln Studio - The Workshop or organised by Kiln Studio - The Workshop must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Kiln Studio - The Workshop
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Kiln Studio - The Workshop unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Kiln Studio - The Workshop classes and events or on Kiln Studio - The Workshop premises. (For use of Kiln Studio - The Workshop marketing materials).
Kiln Studio - The Workshop requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Kiln Studio - The Workshop, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Other classes you might like
CLAY:Make Quirky Clay Plant Pots (holiday program)CLAY:Make Quirky Clay Plant Pots (holiday program)
AU$20.00Mon, 27 Sep 9:30AM (AEST)