Nonna's Fresh Pasta Academy
You get to cook and enjoy fresh ricotta gnocchi with fresh green vegetables and red capsicum pesto, a rotolo of pumpkin, Persian feta and spinach drizzled with sage and almond brown butter, Squid ink fettuccine with prawns and chilli and a wild mushroom and chicken ravioli with a white wine, lemon and tarragon sauce.
All the dishes are made from scratch and you'll be surprised how easy it is!
Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Learn various tips & techniques
- Learn to cook gnocchi, fresh pasta 3 ways and a risotto.
- Learn to use a pasta machine and make fresh pasta quicker than it takes to boil the kettle!
- Expert tuition from an expert coach!
- We provide all aprons, knives, utensils etc. for you to use during the duration of the class.
- Enjoy the fruits of your labour and enjoy a three course meal with wine.
- To learn all the secrets, tips and tricks for making really great pasta whilst having lots of fun.
- All the recipes for the class
- Your enthusiasm!
- A big appetite!
Please wear closed-in shoes
Vendor sincce 2016
Once I completed my formal qualifications in England, I knew this was my ticket to the world. I spent two years backpacking and this opened my eyes to tastes and techniques which fired my imagination.
Honing my skills in fine dining restaurants after relocating to Australia from the UK, my urge to travel had not been extinguished, South East Asia beckoned, followed by 5 years in the Mediterranean as a chef on a luxury super yacht.
I ran a very successful cooking school from a Chinese Junk in Docklands where my aim has always been getting back to basics with fresh ingredients and being able to coax my students to exceed their expectations. Of course the main ingredient in all my classes is fun!
I have found a fantastic venue in Piper Street a very foodie area of Kyneton and am creating a unique learning and entertaining venue for the food lovers of Melbourne so come up and see us soon.
If you do not contact me within 72 hours of your class then your booking will be forfeited and I will not be able to reschedule your class, however if you let me know before this time then I can arrange another class for you.Please let me know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend and remember to write your booking date down so you don’t forget to come along.