Our Laughter for Health & Wellbeing Workshop will teach you about the benefits of laughter for physical, mental, social and emotional health. You will experience the benefits of laughter for yourself, through the process of laughter wellness.
This workshop will involve:
- A 15 minute introductory presentation, based on research. It will teach you about the benefits of laughter and tools that you can use to improve your health and wellbeing.
- A laughter wellness session that will enable you to feel the benefits of laughter for yourself, within the first session.
- Practical tips on how to incorporate more laughter into your workplace and personal life, to enhance your holistic health.
Set date and time when booking
- How laughter and deep breathing exercises can help you to manage stress and improve your holistic health.
- How you can create a shift in your biochemistry and physiology, so that you are empowered to have greater control over the way you feel.
- A process that allows you to laugh, regardless of how you are feeling.
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher!
- Just your enthusiasm!
Comfortable clothing that won't restrict your movement
Vendor since 2017
Laugh and Live Well is an organisation that specialises in Corporate Wellbeing Workshops, Team Building Experiences and Conference Presentations. It was founded by Connie Costa, Australia's leading Laughter Wellness Presenter and Trainer.
Connie has facilitated Laughter Wellness presentations for organisations including Google, the Commonwealth Bank of Australia and Insurance Australia Group. She is a regular presenter at the Australian Laughter Wellness Conference. Connie recently opened the first ever Happiness Effect Conference in Kuwait and by popular audience request, was also asked to close it!
Our workshops and presentations are tailored, to make sure that your group gets the most out of their experience. Contact us to discuss how we can share an educational, interactive and energising Laughter Wellness experience with your team.