Teams are an important building block of successful Organisations. Whether the focus is on service, quality, cost, value, speed, efficiency, performance, or other similar goals, teams are the basic unit that supports most Organisations.
With teams at the core of corporate strategy, your success as an organization can often depend on how well you and other team members operate together. How are your problem-solving skills? Is the team enthusiastic and motivated to do its best? Do you work well together? This one-day course can help you get there!
What Topics are Covered?
- Defining teams
- Establishing team norms
- Working as a team
- Your team player type
- Building team trust
- The stages of team development
- Team building with TORI
- Becoming a good team player
Duration: 8 Hours
- The value of working as a team
- How to develop team norms, ground rules, and team contracts
- Their team player style and how it can be used effectively
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialised manual and course materials
- Personalised certificate of completion
- Just your enthusiasm!
Vendor since 2017
Our mission is to change the landscape and expectations of what it means to be a leader in a modern workplace.
We will do this by ensuring our values shine through in every opportunity and ensuring everyone we come into contact with feels HEARD – Honoured, Engaged, Acknowledged, Respected and Delighted.
The vision for our organisation is to actively serve those organisations around the world who share our commitment to leading with integrity and who truly believe their value is in the engagement of their people.