Success as a manager is heavily influenced by how well your team operates and what kind of results they achieve. Is your team able to solve problems? Can they resolve conflict? Are they enthusiastic and motivated to do their best? Do they work well together?
This workshop is designed for participants who want to develop their team leadership skills and unleash the talent of their individual team members.
What Topics are Covered?
- Organisations today, types of teams, team norms
- The TORI team building model
- Beckhart’s team activities
- Stages of team development and shaping factors
- Parker’s 12 characteristics of great teams
- Team player types
- The trust/relationship model
- Creative, lateral, and vertical thinking
- Interventions for team leaders
- Resolving conflict and solving problems
- SWOT analysis and developing team action plans
Duration: 8 Hours
- Identify different types of teams.
- Build teamwork by recognising and tapping into the 12 characteristics of an effective team.
- Promote trust and rapport by exploring your team player style and how it impacts group dynamics.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialised manual and course materials
- Personalised certificate of completion
- Just your enthusiasm!
Vendor sincce 2017
Our mission is to change the landscape and expectations of what it means to be a leader in a modern workplace.
We will do this by ensuring our values shine through in every opportunity and ensuring everyone we come into contact with feels HEARD – Honoured, Engaged, Acknowledged, Respected and Delighted.
The vision for our organisation is to actively serve those organisations around the world who share our commitment to leading with integrity and who truly believe their value is in the engagement of their people.