Change is something that excites people who love opportunities for growth, to see and learn about new things, or who like to shift the status quo. Some changes, however, are harder to adjust to and lead to expressions of resistance and anger. We can take concrete steps to make change more palatable by understanding people’s hesitation, enlisting the help of others, setting up plans, and managing stressors. These steps can also ensure that desired changes are implemented successfully.
In this one-day workshop, you will learn how to manage and cope with change and how to help those around you too.
What Topics are Covered?
- What is change?
- The change cycle
- The human reaction to change
- The pace of change
- The four room apartment
- Dealing with resistance
- Adapting to change
- Strategies for dealing with anger
- Managing stress
Duration: 8 Hours
- Accept there are no normal or abnormal ways of reacting to change, but that we must start from where we are.
- See change not as something to be feared and resisted but as an essential element of the world to be accepted.
- Understand that adapting to change is not technical but attitudinal. Change is not an intellectual issue but one that strikes at who you are.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialised manual and course materials
- Personalised certificate of completion
- Just your enthusiasm!
Vendor since 2017
Our mission is to change the landscape and expectations of what it means to be a leader in a modern workplace.
We will do this by ensuring our values shine through in every opportunity and ensuring everyone we come into contact with feels HEARD – Honoured, Engaged, Acknowledged, Respected and Delighted.
The vision for our organisation is to actively serve those organisations around the world who share our commitment to leading with integrity and who truly believe their value is in the engagement of their people.