Although it does take plenty of creativity to design an event that is memorable and meaningful, it also takes careful attention to detail, adaptability, effective delegating, and a lot of work. This two-day course will walk you through the process of event management, from the beginning stages of planning to the final touches (like decorations, food, and music). While this course is specifically for corporate event planning, the elements here can also be applied to more personal event planning. Essentially, we’re creating an effective and well-planned design that is ready for implementation and can be used over and over again.
What Topics are Covered?
- Event planning essentials
- Budgeting basics and managing contracts
- Using the committee approach
- Connecting with partners and sponsors
- Advertising and marketing
- Selecting the venue
- Feeding the masses and business etiquette
- Celebrating diversity
- Choosing speakers and a master of ceremonies
- Adding the finishing touches
- Event day roles
- Closing the event and gathering feedback
Duration: 2 x 8 Hours
- Plan a complete corporate event, including an agenda, budget, goals, venue, audience, food, and whatever else your client needs
- Keep your event on budget
- Design an advertising and marketing plan that includes a comprehensive use of media, takeaways, and/or swag bags
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialised manual and course materials
- Personalised certificate of completion
- Just your enthusiasm!
Vendor sincce 2017
Our mission is to change the landscape and expectations of what it means to be a leader in a modern workplace.
We will do this by ensuring our values shine through in every opportunity and ensuring everyone we come into contact with feels HEARD – Honoured, Engaged, Acknowledged, Respected and Delighted.
The vision for our organisation is to actively serve those organisations around the world who share our commitment to leading with integrity and who truly believe their value is in the engagement of their people.