Whether you are creating a workplace wellness program from scratch or enhancing what you already have, you’re already on the right track! With increasing costs of health care, a shrinking workforce, and ageing workers, a savvy workplace understands the value in supporting workers to improve their conditioning and to live a fitter lifestyle.
This two-day course includes all aspects of designing or upgrading a program, from concept through implementation, to review.
What Topics are Covered?
- The case for wellness
- Building the foundation
- Gathering support
- Gathering data
- Performing a needs analysis
- Key program elements
- In-depth case studies
- Implementing your workplace wellness program
- Reviewing the plan
- Evaluating and reporting results
Duration: 2 x 8 Hours
- Describe the necessity of workplace wellness programs
- Create program elements that reflect the needs of employees and the objectives of the organisation
- Select program elements that fit the context of current operations
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialised manual and course materials
- Personalised certificate of completion
- Just your enthusiasm!
Vendor sincce 2017
Our mission is to change the landscape and expectations of what it means to be a leader in a modern workplace.
We will do this by ensuring our values shine through in every opportunity and ensuring everyone we come into contact with feels HEARD – Honoured, Engaged, Acknowledged, Respected and Delighted.
The vision for our organisation is to actively serve those organisations around the world who share our commitment to leading with integrity and who truly believe their value is in the engagement of their people.