Creative thinking and innovation are vital components in both our personal and professional lives. However, many people feel as though they lack creativity. What most of us do not Recognise is that we are creative on a daily basis, whether it’s picking out what clothes to wear in the morning or stretching a tight budget at work. While these tasks may not normally be associated with creativity, there is a great deal of creativity involved to get those jobs done. While some people seem to be simply bursting with creativity, others find it a struggle to think outside the square.
If you fall into the latter category, it is important to understand that boosting your creative and innovative abilities takes practice. Recognising and honing your own creative potential is a process. That’s what this two-day workshop is all about.
What Topics are Covered?
- What are creativity and innovation?
- Individual creativity and how to get creative
- Developing the right environment for creativity
- Creativity and innovation in business
- Where does creativity fit into the problem-solving process?
- Defining the problem
- Creative techniques (RAP model, shoe swap, mind mapping, metaphors and analogies, situation/solution reversal)
- Encouraging creativity in a team (brainstorming, role storming, brainwriting, stepladder, and slip writing)
- Putting it all together
Duration: 2 x 8 Hours
- How to identify the difference between creativity and innovation
- How to Recognise their own creativity
- Ways to build their own creative environment
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialised manual and course materials
- Personalised certificate of completion
- Just your enthusiasm!
Vendor since 2017
Our mission is to change the landscape and expectations of what it means to be a leader in a modern workplace.
We will do this by ensuring our values shine through in every opportunity and ensuring everyone we come into contact with feels HEARD – Honoured, Engaged, Acknowledged, Respected and Delighted.
The vision for our organisation is to actively serve those organisations around the world who share our commitment to leading with integrity and who truly believe their value is in the engagement of their people.