Safety procedures are the backbone of an organisation’s Safety Management System. They provide consistency and when followed create a safe working environment and greater productivity due to less injury down time. However, safety procedure writing is more difficult and time-consuming than it at first appears. This course will give you the foundation to start writing effective safety procedures.
What Topics are Covered?
- Setting the Stage
- Safety Procedures Basics
- Gathering Information
- Procedure Writing
- Honing the Draft Procedure
- Some Other Methods
- Procedures Building
Duration: 8 Hours
- Develop a Safety Procedure Template
- Develop a flowchart to depict process activities accurately
- Use brainstorming to gather necessary information for safety procedure creation
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialised manual and course materials
- Personalised certificate of completion
- Just your enthusiasm!
Vendor sincce 2017
Our mission is to change the landscape and expectations of what it means to be a leader in a modern workplace.
We will do this by ensuring our values shine through in every opportunity and ensuring everyone we come into contact with feels HEARD – Honoured, Engaged, Acknowledged, Respected and Delighted.
The vision for our organisation is to actively serve those organisations around the world who share our commitment to leading with integrity and who truly believe their value is in the engagement of their people.