Wouldn’t it be nice to be your own boss, work on your own schedule, and make money doing something that you’re passionate about? Millions of people around the world are living that dream and running their own business. This three-day course will teach you the basics of entrepreneurship. You’ll consider if entrepreneurship is right for you and learn the basic steps of creating your own business. At the end of the course, you’ll have a solid foundation to start your entrepreneurial journey.
What Topics are Covered?
- What it takes to make it
- Resources to consider
- Laying the groundwork
- Building on your business idea
- Business ownership options
- Key documents to prepare
- Gathering funding and developing your product
- Creating a sales and marketing strategy
- Branding 101
- Setting up your office
- Launching the business
- Keeping the business moving
- Being an entrepreneurial leader
- Bringing it all together
Duration: 3 x 8 Hours
- Assess your own entrepreneurial capabilities
- Outline and evaluate a business and product idea
- Identify your target market and customers
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialised manual and course materials
- Personalised certificate of completion
- Just your enthusiasm!
Vendor sincce 2017
Our mission is to change the landscape and expectations of what it means to be a leader in a modern workplace.
We will do this by ensuring our values shine through in every opportunity and ensuring everyone we come into contact with feels HEARD – Honoured, Engaged, Acknowledged, Respected and Delighted.
The vision for our organisation is to actively serve those organisations around the world who share our commitment to leading with integrity and who truly believe their value is in the engagement of their people.