When we talk about influence and persuasion, we often talk about marketing and sales. However, we influence in many ways and with great frequency. If you want a raise, sometimes you need to persuade your boss. If you want to convince your team to adopt a change, help your staff make choices, or choose the best place for lunch, there is often influencing taking place. This one day workshop will help participants learn how to influence and persuade in a variety of areas.
What Topics are Covered?
- Understanding persuasion
- Preparing to persuade
- Getting off on the right foot
- Presentation strategies
- Using stories to persuade
- Using neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) techniques
Duration: 8 Hours
- Make decisions about using persuasion versus manipulation
- Apply the concepts of pushing and pulling when influencing others
- Describe different techniques for getting persuasive conversations and presentations underway
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialised manual and course materials
- Personalised certificate of completion
- Just your enthusiasm!
Vendor sincce 2017
Our mission is to change the landscape and expectations of what it means to be a leader in a modern workplace.
We will do this by ensuring our values shine through in every opportunity and ensuring everyone we come into contact with feels HEARD – Honoured, Engaged, Acknowledged, Respected and Delighted.
The vision for our organisation is to actively serve those organisations around the world who share our commitment to leading with integrity and who truly believe their value is in the engagement of their people.