Work is not the only thing that matters in life, but most of us want to take pride in what we do. While we don’t have to like the people we work with, or report to, at the very least we should be able to interact positively with them. The biggest influence on job satisfaction is our relationship with others. Our work should not be a burden to us, and our offices shouldn’t be battlefields. We are human beings working with other human beings.
This two-day workshop is about working to the best of your abilities and encouraging the best in those who work with you, or for you.
What Topics are Covered?
- Personal best, professional best
- Putting others at ease
- Distorted thinking
- The steps to feeling good
- Understanding and improving your assertiveness
- Communication skills (written, verbal, non-verbal)
- Setting goals
- Working as a team and with difficult people
- Learning to say no
- Dealing with stress
Duration: 2 x 8 Hours
- Understand the importance of professional presence on the job.
- How to self-manage to become more effective and efficient.
- Improved communications skills, including listening, questioning, and being more assertive.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialised manual and course materials
- Personalised certificate of completion
- Just your enthusiasm!
Vendor since 2017
Our mission is to change the landscape and expectations of what it means to be a leader in a modern workplace.
We will do this by ensuring our values shine through in every opportunity and ensuring everyone we come into contact with feels HEARD – Honoured, Engaged, Acknowledged, Respected and Delighted.
The vision for our organisation is to actively serve those organisations around the world who share our commitment to leading with integrity and who truly believe their value is in the engagement of their people.