The field of public relations has changed with the evolution of computers and the speed with which information can spread. However, the need for public relations to be clear, concise, and accurate while being completely appropriate for the situation has not changed. In this comprehensive course, you will learn how to determine the type of information required, to approach PR strategically, create compelling releases, and manage your media relations.
What Topics are Covered?
- Public relations
- Building your PR plan
- Structuring messages
- Establishing media guidelines
- Managing the media
- The press release
- PR and the crisis
- Social media and public relations
Duration: 8 Hours
- Apply the different purposes to strategic vs. tactical PR
- Design a PR strategy
- Develop strong relationships with reporters and journalists
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialised manual and course materials
- Personalised certificate of completion
- Just your enthusiasm!
Vendor sincce 2017
Our mission is to change the landscape and expectations of what it means to be a leader in a modern workplace.
We will do this by ensuring our values shine through in every opportunity and ensuring everyone we come into contact with feels HEARD – Honoured, Engaged, Acknowledged, Respected and Delighted.
The vision for our organisation is to actively serve those organisations around the world who share our commitment to leading with integrity and who truly believe their value is in the engagement of their people.