Marketing is about getting your business known and building your position within the marketplace. Small businesses don’t always have a big budget for marketing, so they have to do things a little differently than big business in order to grow their presence, increase results, and meet business goals.
This two-day workshop will help small business owners and managers develop their marketing message, create a marketing plan, and apply the right strategies.
What Topics are Covered?
- Marketing for small business
- Elements of a successful marketing message
- The marketing cycle in small business
- Marketing strategies
- Implementing your plan
- Internet marketing basics
Duration: 2 x 8 Hours
- Describe the essential elements of a marketing plan, no matter the size of the business
- Use six steps to create, implement, and review a marketing plan
- Apply tools and strategies to create a marketing plan that supports the growth of their small business
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialised manual and course materials
- Personalised certificate of completion
- Just your enthusiasm!
Vendor since 2017
Our mission is to change the landscape and expectations of what it means to be a leader in a modern workplace.
We will do this by ensuring our values shine through in every opportunity and ensuring everyone we come into contact with feels HEARD – Honoured, Engaged, Acknowledged, Respected and Delighted.
The vision for our organisation is to actively serve those organisations around the world who share our commitment to leading with integrity and who truly believe their value is in the engagement of their people.