Business networking is an effective and efficient way for business people to connect, develop meaningful relationships, and grow their businesses. These achievements don’t come through a direct sales approach, however. They come from being interested in helping others, in listening, and in purposefully meeting and introducing people to one another. In this two-day course, you’ll learn the essential ingredients for business networking, including in-person, people-centered connections and online spaces such as LinkedIn.
What Topics are Covered?
- Assessing your networking skills
- Identifying opportunities and customising your approach
- Creating a positive first impression
- Your memorable intro
- Starting the conversation
- The handshake
- Business cards
- Handling tough situations
- Following up
- Organising your network
- Leveraging the internet
Duration: 2 x 8 Hours
- Introduce yourself in a meaningful, memorable way, even if you’ve never worked on an elevator pitch before
- Be goal focused about networking so that you make the most of the events you attend
- Apply the concept of giving first and be helpful as part of a system of reciprocity
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialised manual and course materials
- Personalised certificate of completion
- Just your enthusiasm!
Vendor sincce 2017
Our mission is to change the landscape and expectations of what it means to be a leader in a modern workplace.
We will do this by ensuring our values shine through in every opportunity and ensuring everyone we come into contact with feels HEARD – Honoured, Engaged, Acknowledged, Respected and Delighted.
The vision for our organisation is to actively serve those organisations around the world who share our commitment to leading with integrity and who truly believe their value is in the engagement of their people.