Women have a long-standing history in the workforce, in all roles from front-line worker to visionary founder, influential behind-the-scenes patron to front-and-center CEO. As women, however, what are the influences, barriers and benefits to our leadership? Do we use or even acknowledge our strengths and skills?
This is a time of great change in the workforce, in part because of the increase in numbers and influence of women in the workplace. Flex time, daycare and caregiver support, and telecommuting are a few examples of workplace initiatives that benefit everyone but evolved primarily due to the roles and influence of women who are often juggling multiple home, workplace and community responsibilities. However, there are some areas in which women could still be more visible and vocal.
This one-day course will explore the history of women in the workforce and offer personal opportunities for exploration, identification, and development of leadership strengths and skills.
What Topics are Covered?
- Women and the Workforce
- Barriers and Benefits to Women’s Leadership
- Social and Emotional Intelligence
- Developing Leadership Awareness and Brand
- Leadership Skills
- Making Good Decisions
- Creating Your Workplace Philosophy
Duration: 8 Hours
- Understand a brief history and evolution of women and leadership
- Recognise barriers to women’s leadership and how to handle them
- Learn how to use barriers to create benefits
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialised manual and course materials
- Personalised certificate of completion
- Just your enthusiasm!
Vendor sincce 2017
Our mission is to change the landscape and expectations of what it means to be a leader in a modern workplace.
We will do this by ensuring our values shine through in every opportunity and ensuring everyone we come into contact with feels HEARD – Honoured, Engaged, Acknowledged, Respected and Delighted.
The vision for our organisation is to actively serve those organisations around the world who share our commitment to leading with integrity and who truly believe their value is in the engagement of their people.