The Internet is full of fascinating places to find information, check out your favourite companies and stores, look for deals, read the news, and much more. However, people don’t read information on the web in the same way that they read a printed newspaper, magazine, or a book.
As writers, we have to be very aware of how people approach a web page so that we can create interesting and engaging content. This one-day course is for people who write for readers on the web.
What Topics are Covered?
- Getting to know the web
- Tips on creating a site hierarchy
- Creating your content
- Deciding what’s fit to print
- Adding audio and video to your content
- Getting your content noticed
Duration: 8 Hours
- Apply engaging techniques that draw readers to web pages
- Plan what to write to reflect their web hierarchy
- Create engaging content, including catchy headlines
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialised manual and course materials
- Personalised certificate of completion
- Just your enthusiasm!
Vendor sincce 2017
Our mission is to change the landscape and expectations of what it means to be a leader in a modern workplace.
We will do this by ensuring our values shine through in every opportunity and ensuring everyone we come into contact with feels HEARD – Honoured, Engaged, Acknowledged, Respected and Delighted.
The vision for our organisation is to actively serve those organisations around the world who share our commitment to leading with integrity and who truly believe their value is in the engagement of their people.