Terms & Conditions of Your Enrolment
By enrolling for a term or a casual class you are agreeing to the following:
No cancellations or refunds are possible, however we do offer make up classes for any classes that are missed.
Make Up Classes: If you are going to miss a class for any reason, please let us know in advance via email or phone. We aren’t able to provide a reduction in fees, but you are welcome to ‘make up’ the missed class by attending a class on a different day, if there is space (bookings are essential). These missed lessons can be made up at any point while your child is enrolled.
Your Zoom class/Meeting Code will to automatically emailed to you via WeTeachMe prior to your class time.
Our classes are designed to be enjoyed by a child and an assisting grown up, please ensure an adult is available to take part in each class.
Timetable and other details may be subject to change.
Images and videos of classes and concerts may be used on our website, in social media, advertising or for teacher training purposes.
You may be emailed information about our classes. Don’t worry, we promise not to spam you, we hate spam too!
TERM ENROLMENTS ONLY: Your place will be secured indefinitely and you will be automatically billed on the second last Friday of each term for the next term's enrolment. We will advise you of this transaction prior to the date. If you change your mind and no longer wish to attend this class or swap lesson times, you will need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE the second last Monday of the term to cancel or change your booking.
ON LOCATION/FACE TO FACE CLASSES COVID SAFE RULES:
- There is a strict cap on the number of people allowed in the room, this means that every child in the room (including siblings) must be enrolled in the program.
- We love it when grandparents or the other parent come with you to class, but this will need to be booked in advance, and depends on the number of students enrolled.
- A fitted mask must be worn at all times in the class. This includes covering the nose and mouth completely. If this isn't possible for you, please book into the online program Leading Note at Home.
- There will be ten minutes between classes, to allow space for families to leave and arrive safely.
- To keep everyone safe and healthy, it is important that you stay home if you or your child feel unwell. If you are unwell, please let us know in advance via email or phone. We aren’t able to provide a reduction in fees, but you are welcome to ‘make up’ the missed class by attending an online or in person class on a different day, if there is space (bookings are essential). These missed lessons can be made up at any point while your child is enrolled.
- Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe in our Leading Note community.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Musical Adventures or organised by Leading Note must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Leading Note.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Leading Note unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Leading Note classes and events or on Leading Note's premises. (For use of Leading Note marketing materials).
No cancellations or refunds is possible.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.