Pioneers (0-3 yrs) Thursday | Term
Our Pioneers classes help develop your child through joyful music making!
Your child's musical adventure starts as you and their teachers celebrate every moment of their participation or watching in the class. Together, you share a joyous world of gentle encouragement and an experience of high quality singing and instrumental music, structured in a way that sets your child up to succeed, learn and have fun at the same time.
Children learn so much more than music alone:
- Taking turns
- Listening skills
- Fine and gross motor skills
- And other life skills that support their early childhood development.
Further information about our classes and approach can be found on our website: www.leadingnote.com.au
Please contact us if you have any questions: email@example.com or 0425 814 123.
What you will learn
- The fundamentals of music (beat, pitch, rhythm)
- Enhance their fine and gross motor skills
- Improve literacy, numeracy, teamwork, and so much more!
What you will get
- A weekly, comprehensive group music class which runs for 50-60 minutes.
- Teachers who are qualified, professional music educators with a passion for Suzuki Early Childhood Music Education.
- Teachers undertake yearly Professional Development courses.
What to bring
- A grown up to share the experience with, and your enthusiasm!
What to wear
Clothes in which you can dance, and sit comfortably on the floor.
Children aged 0 - 3 years
Vendor since 2017
What makes Leading Note perfect for your little Adventurers?
By keeping group classes calm and nurturing, your child can learn best. We focus on creating beautiful sounds with our voices and instruments in a joyful environment.
Our classes are taught by qualified music teachers with more than 10 years experience each and a passion for Suzuki baby & toddler music education.
Teachers have expertise in teaching music as well as playing and performing. This means they are able to demonstrate beautiful tone and know how to help your child through their complete journey of developing musical skills.
What we do:
- Create a calm, friendly environment
- Spread the joy of music making
- Provide plenty of encouragement
- Honour the process of learning
- Celebrate every step.
Suzuki Educational Philosophy
Dr Shinichi Suzuki was a philosopher - as well as a violinist and educator. He observed the ways in which children learn their first language, and developed a successful approach to learning music which follows the same principles. He strove to teach the whole child through music, and to create happy, sensitive, high achieving people.
We follow this educational philosophy at Leading Note, and strongly believe that every child can achieve and develop musical skills. We celebrate every step, and create a calm, nurturing environment in which your child can learn best.
Dr Suzuki observed the way children learn their first language, and realised that every child learns how to speak their language to a very high standard in their own time. There isn’t a sense that ‘maybe English isn’t for my child, perhaps we’ll focus on Japanese instead’, we just accept that every child will get there in their own time.
Parents and caregivers greet each attempt at speech with joy and encouragement, and there is lots and lots of repetition! You naturally provide a rich language environment for your child to hear thousands of words before they can say any, rather than introducing only one word at a time. We follow this concept, and provide a rich musical environment for your child by playing lots of different, beautiful, musical instruments and singing lots of songs each class.
It’s also a great idea to play your class albums each day, as well as other music, so that you and your child can learn the songs and join in the classes comfortably without feeling shy about the words. They will learn so much from this broad musical vocabulary. Parents enjoy the connection that is created between the class and the home environment. You can download your class album here: https://leadingnote.com.au/store/
Book now to start your adventure!
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Musical Adventures or organised by Leading Note must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Leading Note.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Leading Note unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Leading Note classes and events or on Leading Note's premises. (For use of Leading Note marketing materials).
No cancellations or refunds is possible.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Your Enrolment
By enrolling for a term or a casual class you are agreeing to the following:
No cancellations or refunds are possible, however we do offer make up classes for any classes that are missed.
Make Up Classes: If you are going to miss a class for any reason, please let us know in advance via email or phone. We aren’t able to provide a reduction in fees, but you are welcome to ‘make up’ the missed class by attending a class on a different day, if there is space (bookings are essential). These missed lessons can be made up at any point while your child is enrolled.
Your Zoom class/Meeting Code will to automatically emailed to you via WeTeachMe prior to your class time.
Our classes are designed to be enjoyed by a child and an assisting grown up, please ensure an adult is available to take part in each class.
Timetable and other details may be subject to change.
Images and videos of classes and concerts may be used on our website, in social media, advertising or for teacher training purposes.
You may be emailed information about our classes. Don’t worry, we promise not to spam you, we hate spam too!
TERM ENROLMENTS ONLY: Your place will be secured indefinitely and you will be automatically billed on the second last Friday of each term for the next term's enrolment. We will advise you of this transaction prior to the date. If you change your mind and no longer wish to attend this class or swap lesson times, you will need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE the second last Monday of the term to cancel or change your booking.
ON LOCATION/FACE TO FACE CLASSES COVID SAFE RULES:
- There is a strict cap on the number of people allowed in the room, this means that every child in the room (including siblings) must be enrolled in the program.
- We love it when grandparents or the other parent come with you to class, but this will need to be booked in advance, and depends on the number of students enrolled.
- A fitted mask must be worn at all times in the class. This includes covering the nose and mouth completely. If this isn't possible for you, please book into the online program Leading Note at Home.
- There will be ten minutes between classes, to allow space for families to leave and arrive safely.
- To keep everyone safe and healthy, it is important that you stay home if you or your child feel unwell. If you are unwell, please let us know in advance via email or phone. We aren’t able to provide a reduction in fees, but you are welcome to ‘make up’ the missed class by attending an online or in person class on a different day, if there is space (bookings are essential). These missed lessons can be made up at any point while your child is enrolled.
- Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe in our Leading Note community.