In your Beginner's makeup classes you will learn:
· Color Theory
· Product knowledge:
- How to mix makeup products
- Train using a number of top professional brands (including Kryolan, MAC Cosmetics, Atelier, Latonas)
· Make up any skin tone, eye color and eye shape
· Corrective techniques
· Application of false lashes (both individual lashes and bar lashes)
· Bridal makeup
· Photographic makeup
· Natural and corporate makeup
· Mature woman (Mother of the Bride) makeup
· Male makeup (occasionally necessary for weddings)
· Brush technique and control
· Experience with making up a different face every week
· Photo shoot
· Comprehensive Certificate of Completion
Included in the Beginners Makeup Course:
All brushes, false lashes, cleansers and makeup products (using a cross section of the very best professional brands on the market today) provided for your use in class.
There is nothing outside of the course fees that you need to purchase in order to complete this course.
Course Dates 2014: Monday evenings 6.30pm until 9.30pm for 10 weeks -
TERM ONE: Monday 3rd February, 2014
TERM TWO: Monday 2nd June, 2014
TERM THREE: Monday 15th September, 2014
Course Location: 76 Woodlands Dve, Braeside 3195
Course Cost: $1550 (does not include photo shoot). Deposit of $500 is required to secure your place in class; the balance to be paid prior to commencement of the course.
- How to professionally apply foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow and more.
- How to kickstart your career.
- How to build up your portfolio.
- FOR YOUR USE IN CLASS: (there is no need to purchase anything to complete this course)
- All professional industry standard brushes
- Makeup products across a variety of top quality brands
- All false lashes
- All disposable items (eg: mascara wands, cotton tips, baby wipes etc)
- ALL OF THE ABOVE IS PROVIDED FOR YOUR USE IN CLASS
- No obligation to purchase any products, however everything is available for students wishing to set up their kits
- Digital camera if you wish
Vendor sincce 2013
Take the first steps toward a rewarding career in makeup; one that can lead on to a world of travel, glamour, excitement and the freedom of working for yourself.
Joanna is a successful makeup artist who has been in the business for 12 years. She has been trained by some of the worlds most respected and accomplished makeup artists including Oscar winner Peter Frampton (Best Makeup for Mel Gibson’s film "Braveheart"); as well as the opportunity to train with Marvin Westmore in Los Angeles, whose family has been heading up makeup departments in all the major studios of Hollywood since the Golden era of Motion Pictures.
At Joanna’s makeup school you will be taught proven professional methods, techniques and wisdom. Her aim is to teach you from the ground up, to give you the best chance of success with all the knowledge, technical skill, products, tools and support to help you on your way. The products used in class are sourced from all over and are used everyday by the top professionals in the industry.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Minimum deposit of $500 must be received to secure your place in class (this comes off the balance of total fees due)
- Balance of fees must be received one week prior to commencement of the course
- Deposits become non-refundable within 30 days of course commencement
- Full fees become non-refundable upon commencement of the course
- Joanna Blair reserves the right to cancel or amend any course that does not have the required enrolment numbers. In the event of cancellation due to inadequate numbers, refunds will be given to those students affected.