Advanced Makeup Classes - Creating Superior Skills to Push Your Business to a Whole New Level
Students must have completed the Beginners Makeup Course or equivalent to be eligible for this course.
You will learn:
· Advanced techniques for wedding makeup and the bridal industry
· Period (Vintage) makeup - 1920’s through to 1960’s
· How to deal with difficult facial features (eg: heavy eyelids; chubby face; pigmentation etc)
· Techniques that will make you quicker and more efficient
· High Fashion Makeup
· Catwalk Makeup - and how to adapt these looks for use when doing Bridal Makeup
· Application and best use of false lashes in different styles, lengths, thicknesses and types
· Principles of Asian Makeup
· Use of specialty products (eg: face tapes – used to create a ‘face lift’ effect on clients)
· Support and mentoring (even after you finish your course)
· Broaden your product knowledge – using a wide range of professional brands
· Photo shoot
· Comprehensive Certificate of Completion
· Work Experience gain industry experience and valuable contacts
Included in the Advanced Makeup Course:
All brushes, false lashes, cleansers, makeup and specialty products (using a cross section of the very best professional brands on the market today) provided for your use in class.
There is nothing outside of the course fees that you need to purchase in order to complete this course.
Course Dates 2014: Tuesday evenings 6.30pm until 9.30pm for 10 weeks
TERM ONE: Tuesday 4th February, 2014
TERM TWO: Tuesday 3rd June, 2014
TERM THREE: Tuesday 16th September, 2014
Course Location: 76 Woodlands Dve, Braeside 3195
Course Cost: $1550 (does not include photo shoot). Deposit of $500 is required to secure your place in class; the balance to be paid prior to commencement of the course.