WHO THIS COURSE WILL SUIT:
- Makeup Artists
- Beauty Therapists
- Hairdressing Apprentices who want to build their styling skills
- Anyone at all who is interested in hairstyling
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!! FULL PROFESSIONAL KIT INCLUDED IN FEES
At the conclusion of the course you will be able to confidently style hair for weddings, special occasions, fashion and editorial work.
Create amazing hairstyles and turn them into great income.
INTRODUCING THE TUTOR:
Victoria Hull is a full time freelance hairstylist with over 10 years experience, specializing in bridal hair (receiving numerous awards for her creative, classic and modern styling looks). She also has extensive experience working on Fashion Weeks and numerous editorial photo shoots - all of which she is passionate about passing as much knowledge, expertise, skill and advice on to her students as possible.
- The art of consultation - how to recommend the best look for your client, generate word of mouth and repeat business
- Correct sectioning and pinning techniques - the foundation of any hairstyle
- Blow waving - how to do it correctly, giving you superb results and creating hairstyles that are in demand
- Setting techniques including use of tong, hot rollers, and straightening irons - how to achieve many different styles
- Product selection - what product to use and why - allows you to produce beautiful work that holds perfectly all day
- Braiding techniques - a must have skill for hairstylists to create gorgeous effects and styles
- Use of hair extensions - how to secure them and use them to enormously enhance your work that clients will love
- Correct placement of hair accessories and how to secure them properly (eg: veils; flowers; hair jewellery, tiaras etc)
And so much more...........
You will confidently be able to execute hairstyles that are often requested by brides, as well as styles that you regularly see in publications such as Vogue, Harpers Bazaar etc.
HAIR KIT INCLUDED - THIS WILL BE GIVE TO YOU ON THE FIRST NIGHT OF THE CLASS:
- Highest quality long hair mannequin and clamp
- Combs - tail and cutting
- Teasing brush
- Paddle brush
- Round large brush
- Round medium brush
- Cushion brush
- Sectioning clips
- Hair clips (duck bill steel)
- Pin curl clips
- Hairdryer (professional standard)
- Curling tong - interchangeable with 3 attachments
- Hair straigtener (professional standard)
- Hi Lift Bronze bobby pins
- White Sands Infinity Liquid Texture Firm Finishing Spray
- Professional Wheelie Case (to store and easily transport your equipment)
- Retail Value: $990
- How to beautifully style hair.
- Classic and Moderns Styles.
- Styles for all occasions.
- Amazing tuition to allow you to thoroughly understand styling and how to turn it into income
- Full professional kit valued at $990 included
- Pen and note book
- Hair Kit as detailed on the description
Vendor since 2013
Take the first steps toward a rewarding career in makeup; one that can lead on to a world of travel, glamour, excitement and the freedom of working for yourself.
Joanna is a successful makeup artist who has been in the business for 12 years. She has been trained by some of the worlds most respected and accomplished makeup artists including Oscar winner Peter Frampton (Best Makeup for Mel Gibson’s film "Braveheart"); as well as the opportunity to train with Marvin Westmore in Los Angeles, whose family has been heading up makeup departments in all the major studios of Hollywood since the Golden era of Motion Pictures.
At Joanna’s makeup school you will be taught proven professional methods, techniques and wisdom. Her aim is to teach you from the ground up, to give you the best chance of success with all the knowledge, technical skill, products, tools and support to help you on your way. The products used in class are sourced from all over and are used everyday by the top professionals in the industry.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Minimum deposit of $500 must be received to secure your place in class (this comes off the balance of total fees due)
- Balance of fees must be received one week prior to commencement of the course
- Deposits become non-refundable within 30 days of course commencement
- Full fees become non-refundable upon commencement of the course
- Joanna Blair reserves the right to cancel or amend any course that does not have the required enrolment numbers. In the event of cancellation due to inadequate numbers, refunds will be given to those students affected.