WHO THIS COURSE WILL SUIT:
- Makeup Artists
- Beauty Therapists
- Hairdressing Apprentices who want to build their styling skills
- Anyone at all who is interested in hairstyling
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!! FULL PROFESSIONAL KIT INCLUDED IN FEES
At the conclusion of the course you will be able to confidently style hair for weddings, special occasions, fashion and editorial work.
Create amazing hairstyles and turn them into great income.
INTRODUCING THE TUTOR:
Victoria Hull is a full time freelance hairstylist with over 10 years experience, specializing in bridal hair (receiving numerous awards for her creative, classic and modern styling looks). She also has extensive experience working on Fashion Weeks and numerous editorial photo shoots - all of which she is passionate about passing as much knowledge, expertise, skill and advice on to her students as possible.
- The art of consultation - how to recommend the best look for your client, generate word of mouth and repeat business
- Correct sectioning and pinning techniques - the foundation of any hairstyle
- Blow waving - how to do it correctly, giving you superb results and creating hairstyles that are in demand
- Setting techniques including use of tong, hot rollers, and straightening irons - how to achieve many different styles
- Product selection - what product to use and why - allows you to produce beautiful work that holds perfectly all day
- Braiding techniques - a must have skill for hairstylists to create gorgeous effects and styles
- Use of hair extensions - how to secure them and use them to enormously enhance your work that clients will love
- Correct placement of hair accessories and how to secure them properly (eg: veils; flowers; hair jewellery, tiaras etc)
And so much more...........
You will confidently be able to execute hairstyles that are often requested by brides, as well as styles that you regularly see in publications such as Vogue, Harpers Bazaar etc.
HAIR KIT INCLUDED - THIS WILL BE GIVE TO YOU ON THE FIRST NIGHT OF THE CLASS: