Advanced Hair Long Hair Styling Course:
- Advanced bridal techniques that will put you ahead of your competition
- Adapting hairstyles to suit your client’s face shape and hair type
- Techniques that will make you quicker and more efficient
- Use of hair accessories to enhance your work
- Advanced use of hair extensions and padding to create amazing styles for bridal and fashion
- Advanced use of hot tongs, hair straighteners and other tools to create many styles easily
- Vintage looks (including 1920’s finger waves; 1940’s Hollywood glamour; 1960’s volume)
- Creating looks for fashion and runway work, and how to adapt these to the bridal industry
- Business and mentoring support
and so much more!
Course Date and Time:
TERM TWO: Wednesday 4th June until 20th August, 2014 6.30pm - 9.30pm 10 weeks duration
TERM THREE: Wednesday 17th September until 19th November, 2014 6.30pm - 9.30pm 10 weeks duration
Course Cost: $1550 ($500 deposit required to secure your place in class)
- Advanced Bridal Hairstyling Techniques
- Advanced use of tongs, straighteners, hair extensions and padding to create amazing hairstyles
- Technqiues that will make you quicker and more efficient
- Amazing tuition to push your skills and your income to the next level
- digital camera if you wish
Vendor since 2013
Take the first steps toward a rewarding career in makeup; one that can lead on to a world of travel, glamour, excitement and the freedom of working for yourself.
Joanna is a successful makeup artist who has been in the business for 12 years. She has been trained by some of the worlds most respected and accomplished makeup artists including Oscar winner Peter Frampton (Best Makeup for Mel Gibson’s film "Braveheart"); as well as the opportunity to train with Marvin Westmore in Los Angeles, whose family has been heading up makeup departments in all the major studios of Hollywood since the Golden era of Motion Pictures.
At Joanna’s makeup school you will be taught proven professional methods, techniques and wisdom. Her aim is to teach you from the ground up, to give you the best chance of success with all the knowledge, technical skill, products, tools and support to help you on your way. The products used in class are sourced from all over and are used everyday by the top professionals in the industry.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Minimum deposit of $500 must be received to secure your place in class (this comes off the balance of total fees due)
- Balance of fees must be received one week prior to commencement of the course
- Deposits become non-refundable within 30 days of course commencement
- Full fees become non-refundable upon commencement of the course
- Joanna Blair reserves the right to cancel or amend any course that does not have the required enrolment numbers. In the event of cancellation due to inadequate numbers, refunds will be given to those students affected.