Have you got skills in makeup artistry but don't know quite how to get your business off the ground?
Then this seminar is for you!
* Gain valuable insight into marketing strategies and advertising that actually works
* Learn information that would take years of experience for you to learn yourself
* I will show you how to start and execute a flourishing bridal and special occasion business
* Learn what rates to charge, client payment systems and taxation (including invoicing, receipts and ABN numbers)
* How to deal with difficult clients that won't jeopardize your reputation or your business
* How to structure consultations, stream line your work; what you need and what you don't
* Create strong word of mouth (money can't buy this type of advertising) and increase the demand for your services
* How to promote your services and increase your bookings
* Setting up your website, what aspects are a must to include
* How to go about building a killer portfolio
AND SO MUCH MORE!!
Let me share with you how I became not only in high demand as a successful makeup artist, but also how I managed to create a business that generates a six figure salary for me, using business acumen and know how to get me there.
DATE: Wednesday 2nd April, 2014
TIME: 6.30pm for 7pm start
LOCATION: Koukei Studio, 9 Trade Way, Kilsyth South
If you prefer to pay by direct debit, here are my details to do so: Joanna Blair BSB: 033 179 Account No: 14 86 11 ** if doing direct debit, remember to put your name on the transfer and also send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know you have booked in.
- Learn how to execute and start a flourishing bridal and special occasion business
- Gain valuable insight into marketing and advertising
- Learn how to win more jobs and earn great income
- Information that would take you years to learn by experience, that you can implement straight away to get your business off the ground and earn a great income
- Pen and note pad
Vendor sincce 2013
Take the first steps toward a rewarding career in makeup; one that can lead on to a world of travel, glamour, excitement and the freedom of working for yourself.
Joanna is a successful makeup artist who has been in the business for 12 years. She has been trained by some of the worlds most respected and accomplished makeup artists including Oscar winner Peter Frampton (Best Makeup for Mel Gibson’s film "Braveheart"); as well as the opportunity to train with Marvin Westmore in Los Angeles, whose family has been heading up makeup departments in all the major studios of Hollywood since the Golden era of Motion Pictures.
At Joanna’s makeup school you will be taught proven professional methods, techniques and wisdom. Her aim is to teach you from the ground up, to give you the best chance of success with all the knowledge, technical skill, products, tools and support to help you on your way. The products used in class are sourced from all over and are used everyday by the top professionals in the industry.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Minimum deposit of $500 must be received to secure your place in class (this comes off the balance of total fees due)
- Balance of fees must be received one week prior to commencement of the course
- Deposits become non-refundable within 30 days of course commencement
- Full fees become non-refundable upon commencement of the course
- Joanna Blair reserves the right to cancel or amend any course that does not have the required enrolment numbers. In the event of cancellation due to inadequate numbers, refunds will be given to those students affected.