Put some creativity and fun into your next corporate event or social celebration.
During the two hour social paint party, a Host Artist guides participants in painting their interpretation of the selected artwork.
See our catalogue or paintings http://www.lifewithpaint.com/paintings/
Events can be adults only or a family event.
Life With Paint provides all painting supplies, including; paint brushes, paint, easels, 16×20” canvases, aprons and music.
You can elect to have the party at your chosen location or talk to us at holding at one of our amazing partner venues.
NO ARTISTIC ABILITY IS NEEDED!
Email us at email@example.com with a few details about your preferred location, type of event and estimated numbers.
And we will email back more information so you can start planning.
Thanks Life With Paint team
- Have some fun together. No experience necessary!
- Celebrate with colleagues, friends and family with a social paint party.
- A great fun event eating, drinking and listening to music whilst you get creative.
- Expert tuition from an experienced Artist.
- Everyone takes home a masterpiece.
- All art materials including 16x20 inch canvas, paints, brushes, easel and apron.
- Your enthusiasm to learn!
Casual. Apron provided.
No experience is necessary.
Vendor since 2015
Life With Paint is an Australian run business.We are bringing social painting to local pubs.We also take private bookings for team building events, fundraisers and parties at home.
During the two hour event a host artist and assistant will offer step-by-step instructions on how to create a reproduction of the night's chosen artwork. All materials are provided including paint brushes, canvas, paints, easel and apron.
No experience is necessary!!!
Purchase great pub food and drinks, and listen to some music while you get creative.Ticket prices are $65 and includes all instruction and art materials. From time to time we also offer discount tickets through coupon sites and social media.Note Food and drink are extra and are not included in the ticket price.
If you book into an event and miss it, we can't reschedule or refund the tickets after the fact. Our classes take planning, seats are limited and we hire helpers based on the number of people. We are a small business and margins are very tight.
- If the event is more than 48 hours away, you just need to reschedule your ticket and a small processing fee of $3 is charged. Please submit this form requesting a transfer to a new class Transfer Form.
- If this is a last-minute change in plans (less than 48 hours' notice), then sorry you forfeit the ticket or just send a friend along and they can use the ticket in your name. And you will still be able to use the COMEAGAIN code to purchase cheaper tickets for future events.
- If this was an emergency, there are some cases in which we can make exceptions to this policy.
- We do not provide cancellation for voucher tickets but they can be transferred to a date outside the expiry.
- For Online tickets we will accept cancellations if the person is genuinly unable to transfer in the next twelve months.
- From time to time we need to cancel an event, in this instance we notify you by email and mobile. We automatically transfer you into the following weeks event, but you can request any alternative event within the next 12 months.
Life With Paint Team
Terms and Conditions