We receive fantastic feedback from our guests on how happy everyone feels after an event where you spend time together creating something.
Our events are perfectly suited to be paired with a delicious meal at one of our partner venues or we can come to your chosen location. Prices can be based tickets only or our pubs can package up a meal deal.
We have had a great year welcoming our corporate friends, hosting their creative team building and fundraising events.
- Let one of our expert Artists lead you through a fun few hours of artistic fun.
- A great fun event, where you eat, socialise and create whilst listening to great music.
- Bringing creativity and innovation to your next team building event, fundraiser or private celebration.
- Expert tuition from an expert Artist
- All art materials are provided including; 16×20″ canvas, brushes, paints, easel and apron
- Your enthusiasm!
No experience is necessary
Vendor since 2015
Life With Paint is an Australian run business.We are bringing social painting to local pubs.We also take private bookings for team building events, fundraisers and parties at home.
During the two hour event a host artist and assistant will offer step-by-step instructions on how to create a reproduction of the night's chosen artwork. All materials are provided including paint brushes, canvas, paints, easel and apron.
No experience is necessary!!!
Purchase great pub food and drinks, and listen to some music while you get creative.Ticket prices are $65 and includes all instruction and art materials. From time to time we also offer discount tickets through coupon sites and social media.Note Food and drink are extra and are not included in the ticket price.
If you book into an event and miss it, we can't reschedule or refund the tickets after the fact. Our classes take planning, seats are limited and we hire helpers based on the number of people. We are a small business and margins are very tight.
- If the event is more than 48 hours away, you just need to reschedule your ticket and a small processing fee of $3 is charged. Please submit this form requesting a transfer to a new class Transfer Form.
- If this is a last-minute change in plans (less than 48 hours' notice), then sorry you forfeit the ticket or just send a friend along and they can use the ticket in your name. And you will still be able to use the COMEAGAIN code to purchase cheaper tickets for future events.
- If this was an emergency, there are some cases in which we can make exceptions to this policy.
- We do not provide cancellation for voucher tickets but they can be transferred to a date outside the expiry.
- For Online tickets we will accept cancellations if the person is genuinly unable to transfer in the next twelve months.
- From time to time we need to cancel an event, in this instance we notify you by email and mobile. We automatically transfer you into the following weeks event, but you can request any alternative event within the next 12 months.
Life With Paint Team
Terms and Conditions
1. WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION ARE COLLECTED Life With Paint collects personally identifiable information, such as your first and last name, mailing address, phone number, mobile phone number, email address, credit/debit card number and expiration date (or other payment method information), login ID, member name and password and other information about a specific individual that identifies the individual. Unless otherwise stated this information is collected to complete Event registrations and as a mean to communicate with you for an update on an event or related matters.We do not share or use this information with outside parties except to the extent required by law and when we engage third party service providers to provide you with related services that we offer you through our website or their website. This includes Weteachme who may manage the sales ticketing of a Life With Paint Event or Groupon who may offer discounted deals to Life With Paint Events.
2. EMAIL ADDRESS An email address is collected from persons at the time of Event registration and who sign up to receive emails with promotional offers and sale events. These email contacts may be used for marketing purposes and developing promotional offers and sale events.
3. CREDIT CARD PAYMENT The Weteachme ticketing site is a secure site and all credit cards are processed by a secure bank approved payment gateway. Your credit card payments are processed securely. We do not keep your credit card details and they are only passed to the bank for processing a credit card payment.
4. SOCIAL MEDIA PLUG-INS Social media plug-ins of social networks, which may include but are not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and Pinterest, may be integrated into our Site. If you choose to click on one of these buttons links, your browser will connect directly to the servers of the relevant social networking site. Accordingly, make sure you are aware of and comfortable with the privacy policies of any third parties social media plug-ins.
5. THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING AND LINKS TO OTHER SITES Life With Paint does not control the privacy policies of third parties that have Web sites linked to the Life With Paint Website. If you click on an advertisement or link, the privacy policies of the Web site that you link to will govern the use of your information by that Web site's operator. Life With Paint assumes no responsibility or liability for the actions of such third parties with respect to their use of your information or otherwise. Accordingly, make sure you are aware of and comfortable with the privacy policies of any third-party Web sites you link to.
6. PHOTOGRAPHY OR VIDEO Life With Paint, including any Host-Artist, Assistant, or other Life With Paint agents or employees may take photos or videos at Events and these shall become the property of Life With Paint. Life With Paint is free to use all such materials at Life With Paint's sole and absolute discretion. Do not attend an event if you do not want your photo taken as it is too difficult to exclude you from photographs in a classroom situation. IF YOU DO NOT WANT A PARTICULAR PHOTOGRAPH TO BE DISPLAYED AFTER THE EVENT, PLEASE CONTACT LIFE WITH PAINT INFO@LIFEWITHPAINT.COM TO HAVE YOUR INFORMATION OR IMAGE REMOVED.
7. SOCIAL MEDIA You can connect Life With Paint to your Facebook or other social media accounts. If you choose to connect your account with any Social Media Accounts, you will be able to take advantage of various social features Life With Paint may already have or will be creating, as part of the Service, as well as features available on such Social Media Accounts. These features will be designed to share information with others - the essence of social media. For example, your friends and others who have access to view information about you on Facebook will be able to see (on Facebook and on Life With Paint) that you are a Life With Paint customer as well as what you have attended an event, created, eaten or had to drink, with whom you attended an event, and other information about your use of the Service. Please pay careful attention to your Facebook Connect settings in “Your Account” as well as your Privacy Settings in Facebook which will impact this feature and may give you some control over the information that is shared and with whom it is shared. IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING INFORMATION SUCH AS YOUR SOCIAL PAINTING ACTIVITY, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, PLEASE CONTACT PAINT IT UP INFO@LIFEWITHPAINT.COM TO HAVE YOUR INFORMATION REMOVED.