Life with paint is a social painting group working on bringing creativity into the everyday.
Come join us at our beautiful Sunday afternoon venue The Market Hotel. Grab a drink from the bar or an awesome feed from the bistro all while you learn to create this super cute painting.
If you've never painted before, this is the perfect way to start as we bring everything you could possibly need! Also the class will be taught step by step so is really easy to follow along.
Our classes are a great way to meet like minded people and our teachers are friendly and experienced in their field.
Class Starts at 1:30pm and goes to 3:30pm.
Arrive early to grab best seats!
- Be guided step by step instruction to create your own interpretation of the selected painting.
- Explore and enhance your creative side in a supportive atmosphere.
- A fun night out eating, drinking and listening to music whilst you get creative.
- Expert tuition from an experienced Artist.
- All materials are provided including paint brushes, canvas 50 x 40cm, paints, easel and apron.
- Everyone takes home their own masterpiece.
- Your enthusiasm to learn!
- Bring friends or meet new ones.
Casual. An apron is provided.
No experience is necessary.
Vendor since 2015
Life With Paint is an Australian run business.We are bringing social painting to local pubs.We also take private bookings for team building events, fundraisers and parties at home.
During the two hour event a host artist and assistant will offer step-by-step instructions on how to create a reproduction of the night's chosen artwork. All materials are provided including paint brushes, canvas, paints, easel and apron.
No experience is necessary!!!
Purchase great pub food and drinks, and listen to some music while you get creative.Ticket prices are $65 and includes all instruction and art materials. From time to time we also offer discount tickets through coupon sites and social media.Note Food and drink are extra and are not included in the ticket price.
If you book into an event and miss it, we can't reschedule or refund the tickets after the fact. Our classes take planning, seats are limited and we hire helpers based on the number of people. We are a small business and margins are very tight.
- If the event is more than 48 hours away, you just need to reschedule your ticket and a small processing fee of $3 is charged. Please submit this form requesting a transfer to a new class Transfer Form.
- If this is a last-minute change in plans (less than 48 hours' notice), then sorry you forfeit the ticket or just send a friend along and they can use the ticket in your name. And you will still be able to use the COMEAGAIN code to purchase cheaper tickets for future events.
- If this was an emergency, there are some cases in which we can make exceptions to this policy.
- We do not provide cancellation for voucher tickets but they can be transferred to a date outside the expiry.
- For Online tickets we will accept cancellations if the person is genuinly unable to transfer in the next twelve months.
- From time to time we need to cancel an event, in this instance we notify you by email and mobile. We automatically transfer you into the following weeks event, but you can request any alternative event within the next 12 months.
Life With Paint Team
Terms and Conditions