Premium Gin MasterClass.
Want more than just great gin talk, distilling knowledge and unique tasting gins?
Our Premium Gin Masterclass also invites guests to enjoy grazing on a selection of delicious canapés and cheese, fruit and charcuterie boards and a second cocktail of your choice.
You'll also learn about our distilling methods including both vapour infusion and maceration, and the effort and lengths we go to to craft and distill our own base spirit from grain. We'll discuss a brief history of gin and genever, as well as the botanicals used in our distillation and the flavour combinations of our gins which are all inspired by the characters who once lived in and around our little red brick Heritage Listed cottage-turned distillery - including the very room where our copper still resides. Sample taste our 4 x gins, and finish with a delicious cocktail of your choice.
BOOKINGS FOR THURSDAYS and SATURDAYS 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Welcome Gin and tonic
- Tasting of 4 x Hand-Crafted Gins
- Graze on canapés and cheese and charcuterie platters
- History of Little Lon & Our Building
- Distillery Tour & Our Process
- Finish with two cocktails of your choice
PRICE - $95 pp
Min Party of 8 People
- History of the Little Lon area & Our Heritage Listed Building
- Distillery Tour & Our Distilling Process
- Botanicals and Flavours
- Gin & Tonic on arrival + Tasting of our 4 x Hand-Crafted Gins
- Graze on delicious Canapés and cheese, fruit & Charcuterie Boards
- Finish with Two Cocktails of your choice
- Your Enthusiasm
18 years and above
Vendor since 2018
Once the slums and red-light district of nineteenth century Melbourne, Little Lon was often associated with sly grog trading, petty crime and prostitution. With the laneways, once lined with modest timber and brick cottages, shops and small factories playing home to a motley population of early Melbournians.
Little Lon Distilling Co. acknowledges this rich history with a range of characterful gins that commemorate the delightful deviates that once lurked these lurid lanes. It’s our double-distilled tribute to a hood once alive with bordellos, dance halls, bohemians, opium dens, and gangsters whose history is fast receding into the mists of time. It’s our way of keeping Little Lon’s spirit alive.