You’ve probably heard of the Great Resignation — the pandemic-driven mass exodus that’s got company leaders bracing themselves for seismic shifts in the workforce.
The trend is likely to hit Australia - and startups and scaleups are the most vulnerable. With key roles being taken up by the most in demand jobs, leaders must be prepared in order to avoid the worst of the results.
So how can you put in a strategic hiring plan to achieve your planned scalability? How can you develop your own leadership skills to retain talent? And how can you drive a culture across the organisation to help you when the great resignation arrives?
To navigate these questions, we’re bringing on Dr. Zivit Inbar, Founder and CEO of DifferenThinking, an organisation that is committed to helping leaders reduce risks and increase success by unlocking the potential of their people, culture and innovation capabilities. With over 18 years of leadership experience at board and executive levels, Zivit has worked with numerous organisations to transform their leadership style and team cultures, including LaunchVic, CSIRO and 1st Choice.
We’ll be unpacking:
How to develop a strategic scalability plan for hiring;
Refining your own leadership skills; and
Developing organisational culture practices to retain your best people.
What you will learn
- Founders and leaders will learn how to best prepare for the impending Great Resignation that's to hit Australia soon.
What you will get
What to bring
What to wear
This session is perfect for founders and entrepreneurs irrespective of industry type.
LUNA is a full-service Startup Studio that brings a suite of legal and financial services, and purpose-built learning and development programs to founders who are looking to do things a little differently.
Our uniquely-cultivated network opens up invaluable parts of the startup ecosystem (including investors) to support you in launching, scaling, pitching for investment, and beyond.
LUNA Startup Studio has an average rating of 1.0 for their other classes.See other reviews
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, LUNA Startup Studio requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Partial refunds. LUNA Startup Studio has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. LUNA Startup Studio does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with LUNA Startup Studio to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by LUNA Startup Studio, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at LUNA Startup Studio or organised by LUNA Startup Studio must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by LUNA Startup Studio
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give LUNA Startup Studio unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at LUNA Startup Studio classes and events or on LUNA Startup Studio premises. (For use of LUNA Startup Studio marketing materials).
LUNA Startup Studio requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by LUNA Startup Studio, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.