CTRL+N: From Seed to Scale and Beyond
If you’re an early-stage startup looking to secure seed funding, you know how much elbow grease goes into the process.
How do you choose the right investors? How much do you ask for? What are they looking for in return?
To set yourself up for success, join us as we chat with Georgie Turner, Principal at Tidal Ventures — a VC fund based in Sydney and New York that backs product-led tech founders through their seed phase and as they grow into international markets.
Georgie is an absolute fundraising gun with extensive experience in investment banking and enterprise sales. She’s worked alongside countless founders to develop successful go-to-market strategies and brings years of wisdom and dedication to helping founders optimise their business and prepare for their next round of fundraising.
We’ll be unpacking:
need-to-knows for raising early-stage capital;
what to look for in investors; and
preparing for the next round.
What you will learn
- Attendees will learn all the need-to-knows for securing seed stage funding, and preparing for the next round of capital raise
What you will get
What to bring
What to wear
Early-stage startup founders
LUNA is a full-service Startup Studio that brings a suite of legal and financial services, and purpose-built learning and development programs to founders who are looking to do things a little differently.
Our uniquely-cultivated network opens up invaluable parts of the startup ecosystem (including investors) to support you in launching, scaling, pitching for investment, and beyond.
LUNA Startup Studio has an average rating of 1.0 for their other classes.See other reviews
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, LUNA Startup Studio requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Partial refunds. LUNA Startup Studio has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. LUNA Startup Studio does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with LUNA Startup Studio to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by LUNA Startup Studio, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at LUNA Startup Studio or organised by LUNA Startup Studio must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by LUNA Startup Studio
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give LUNA Startup Studio unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at LUNA Startup Studio classes and events or on LUNA Startup Studio premises. (For use of LUNA Startup Studio marketing materials).
LUNA Startup Studio requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by LUNA Startup Studio, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.