Make your own pet or creature.Create a replica sculpture of your favourite animal..
Benefits of exposure to art for children:
- Learning to think creatively, with an open mind
- Learning to express feelings, with or without words
- Learning to observe and describe, analyse and interpret
- Learning to collaborate with other children and with adults
- Feeling pride in their own original artistic creations
- Knowing there is not just one right way to make art
- Being introduced through Arts to cultures from around the world
- Discovering that there is more than one right answer, multiple points of view
- Experiencing success in the arts even with physical, emotional or learning challenges
Firing fee $5
10:00am - 12:00pm 2 Day Class 2 Hours/Class
- Learning to think creatively, with an open mind.
- Learning to express feelings, with or without words.
- Make your own pet or creature.Create a replica sculpture of your favourite animal.
- Fired work will be able for pickup in three weeks to take home and paint
- Just bring your enthusiasm to create.
Casual (Warning: It might get messy) Aprons supplied.
Under 13s, but parents can participate in this clas for $20.00
Vendor sincce 2015
Community Empowerment through the ArtsAccess to All the Arts for All the Community
The objects of the association are:
a) To encourage and foster the development, appreciation and recognition of all Visual and Performing Arts, hereunder called ‘the respective arts’. Arts shall mean and include Painting, Drawing, Sculpture, Pottery, Carving, Glass, Music (Instrument and Voice), Literature, Poetry, Performance and any other form of Visual Art which is original, creative and entertaining.
b) To promote public awareness, knowledge and appreciation of the respective arts.
c) To provide opportunity for adults and young people to participate in the practice, tuition, study, presentation and access of the respective Arts regardless of race, religion or health status.
d) To co-operate and co-ordinate with groups, bodies, agencies and individuals with interests similar to the Objects of the Association.
e) To provide or to obtain venues, facilities and resources for the activities, related to the Objects of the Association and where possible in co-operation with other cultural organisations.
f) To do all things, and to take all actions expedient, incidental and conducive to the achievement of the above objects.