Recycle all your old sheets and clothes and make a NO SEW rug just like your grandmother did.
This is the ultimate recycling craft.
Learn how to make your own rag rug from scratch using second hand materials. No sewing just knotting.
All materials supplied are brand new. Prepackaged fabrics will be supplied for the Workshop to get you started on your rag rug. If you have any sheets and pillow cases to up-cycle please bring these with you but not a necessity.
Where: Workshop Sisters, 20 Dayboro Rd, Petrie. (out the back of Sister 2 Sister Hairdressing and directly opposite the Woolworths).
Cost: $50 per person
What’s included: Selection of prepackaged fabrics to work with and special rag rug needle. tea/coffee provided during the workshop.
Limited spaces, so bookings are essential!
This Workshop not suitable for children.
What you will learn
- Learn to make a No sew rag rug from scratch
What you will get
- Prepackaged fabrics, rag rug needle, tea and coffee
ample free parking out the back of Sister 2 Sister Hairdressing Salon.
Directly opposite the Petrie Woolworths
What to bring
- If you have any sheets at home to upcycle feel free to bring with you but not a nece
What to wear
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Macrame SweetNess requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. Macrame SweetNess has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Macrame SweetNess does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Macrame SweetNess to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Macrame SweetNess , students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Macrame SweetNess or organised by Macrame SweetNess must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Macrame SweetNess
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Macrame SweetNess unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Macrame SweetNess classes and events or on Macrame SweetNess premises. (For use of Macrame SweetNess marketing materials).
Macrame SweetNess requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Macrame SweetNess , students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.