In this 2 hour class you will have the instructor show you the technic. She is an experienced African traditional beadwork crafter and has taught classes around the globe.All materials will be provided.You will learn the impotance of using STOP beads and then proceed to venture the wonderful world of creating with glass seed beads.It will be fun.
This class is a one time only class for the month of March 2017
- Learn the cultural significance of African beads
- The technique of African lace work
- You will ignite your creative impulse and make everyone on your gift giving list something different
- You will make and take.
- You will learn the history of African beads
- Yourself and a friend highly recommended.
What you are comfortable wearing
Everyone all levels
Vendor since 2016
We’re passionate about what we do and can’t wait to share it with you. Below are some of our workshops and classes on offer. To view available dates, pricing options, book online or purchase gift vouchers for a friend or loved one, please make your selection below and follow the prompts.