Drawing Basics for fun
Beginners Fun Drawing Class No experience needed.
Have you ever wanted to give drawing a go or learn a new hobby?
This fortnightly program is for anyone who wants to hang out with friends, drink a glass or two of your favourite drink, pick up pencils and give ‘art’ a crack
Creativity not required, simply a love of learning, a willingness to try new things, and experiment to find the artist within you.
This class is easy and fun
This is a beginners program that runs fortnightly. Saturdays at 2 pm or alternate Sundays at 2pm.
Welcome to join at any week. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if wishing to join after week 1
- Drawing is fun . Zentangles and Mandalas are easy and enjoyable and will get you started. We will examine all the main art elements like colour, tone, form, texture depth and more using fun easy activities. No experience or special artistic talent is required. In this zoom class students will be shown step by step the how tos and then receive expert supervision as they give it a go..
- Each class you will receive class notes outling all the information provided
- Students will need paper, pencils and watercolour art supplies. All that is needed for the first class is paper and a pencil. Material list with optional supplies will be sent on booking
Wear comfy clothes
This is a beginner level class. No experience or special artistic ability required
Vendor since 2020
At Mandala Koala we specialise in online art classes for all ages and skill levels!
We aim to make your experience fun and easy – you don’t need any experience to sign up!
Our classes cover a range of subjects and mediums, including drawing, watercolour paints and acrylic paints.
If you’re looking for a new hobby or a way to meet new people online in a safe and fun environment, our classes might just be for you!
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Mandala Koala requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Partial refunds. Mandala Koala has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Mandala Koala does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Mandala Koala to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Mandala Koala, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Mandala Koala or organised by Mandala Koala must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Mandala Koala
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Mandala Koala unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Mandala Koala classes and events or on Mandala Koala premises. (For use of Mandala Koala marketing materials).
Mandala Koala requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Mandala Koala, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.