Kallista Life Drawing offers a friendly environment and expansion for creativity set in a picturesque hall. This is a hands-on-workshop where the tutor provides assistance in sketching and developing drawing skills. Suitable for all ages, including students who require life drawings for their folios.
Long and Shorts alternate weekly. Jan 30th begins with a Long Pose
Long Pose is for the whole session with quick warm-up drawings at the start.
Short Poses consists of 2, 5, 10 & 20 mins poses for expressive drawings. Sometimes we do shorter poses and movement to expand our drawing experience.
You may book in for the 10 week term, or attend casually.
* artworks featured by participating artists
- An understanding of the human anatomy
- Develop drawing skills with a focus on: sketching, colour, proportions...
- Explore various drawing techniques to capture the human form
- Confidence in drawing and sketching
- Take home high quality drawings
Car park in front of the Mechanics Hall. Plenty of space.
- Special drawing materials if you wish
Artists, Beginners and VCE students
Vendor since 2020
Reach your Fullest Potential.
Art tuition available in Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs and surrounding areas.
MAPart provides mentoring and training for Secondary Schools in Visual Arts and Design. This will offer students co-curricular specialist skills necessary for their VCE requirements and help with their art projects.
Tertiary preparation and mentoring is provided to all students and adults wanting to study Art and Design for Bachelor.
Creative and innovative art workshops and programs are always available to the community. Check the website or HERE for workshops, details and bookings.
Monika Poray is the founder of MAPart.
ABN: 21 942 774 461
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, MAPart requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. MAPart has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. MAPart does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with MAPart to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by MAPart, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at MAPart or organised by MAPart must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by MAPart
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give MAPart unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at MAPart classes and events or on MAPart premises. (For use of MAPart marketing materials).
MAPart requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by MAPart, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.