Easter Holiday Special 1/2 price music lesson
Join the Melbourne Performing Arts Academy for their wonderful 1/2 price individual instrumental and vocal lessons this easter!
It is here all students will discover their inherent love for music and learn how to listen, play and listen to others and the sounds around them
Instruments include: Guitar, ukulele, piano, clarinet, flute, french horn, saxophone, drums, keyboards and more
Instruments will be provided
What you will learn
- All students will discover their inherent love for music and learn how to listen, play and listen to others and the sounds around them
What you will get
- Meet an expert intuitive teacher and learn how to play an instrument of your choosing
Must love music, enjoy listening, playing and experimenting with instruments
Vendor since 2021
Melbourne Performing Arts Academy
is committed to bridging communities through music education. MPA utilises a social enterprise model to provide nurturing, student-centered, life enriching and musically challenging learning experiences for students of all ages, both adults and children. MPA offers lessons at both their purpose-built studios in Pascoe Vale, Coburg North (Merlynston), Northcote and Mount Martha
MPA strives to serve the community with the social outcome of common good and betterment of the community. MPA is socially innovative in the way it thinks outside of the box and strives to generate enough income to cover its costs and help those in need.
MPA provides accessible music education for all communities, as well as providing volunteers and trainees access to employment and training. MPA derives all their income from providing services and trade through improved market access. MPA prides themselves on the development of outreach programs and free instrumental hire for disadvantaged communities, as supported by Moreland Council.
MPA delights in having high level, concise, and multi-layered world curriculum incorporating Feierabend, Orff & Kodaly methodologies, along with Volaris, Suzuki, Alfred's, AMEB, Trinity, and ABC instrumental curriculum. The multi-instrumental programs, especially designed by Natasha, are unique and not offered anywhere else in the world
MPA’s community focussed performing arts experiences celebrate diversity, and warmly welcome asylum seekers, single parents and those in need. By instilling students with a life-long love for music, bridging communities through music and engagement with cultural diversity, we enrich the social and intellectual fabric of our local community
Melbourne Performing Arts Academy has an average rating of 5.0 for their other classes.See other reviews
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Melbourne Performing Arts Academy requires at least 24 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. Melbourne Performing Arts Academy has the right to issue a partial refund, (50% of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Melbourne Performing Arts Academy does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Melbourne Performing Arts Academy to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Melbourne Performing Arts Academy, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Melbourne Performing Arts Academy or organised by Melbourne Performing Arts Academy must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Melbourne Performing Arts Academy
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Melbourne Performing Arts Academy unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Melbourne Performing Arts Academy classes and events or on Melbourne Performing Arts Academy premises. (For use of Melbourne Performing Arts Academy marketing materials).
Melbourne Performing Arts Academy requires 24 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Melbourne Performing Arts Academy, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.