Term 3 Slam Basketball Program - Knox Gardens
Our Basketball program is designed for players of social, school and club backgrounds. Students will be provided a fun environment with will incorporate skill development sessions individually, and in groups throughout each week.
Our program has been developed with enjoyment, skill and personal development of the student in mind. These clinics are designed to help develop and engage students of all varieties of skill levels and experience. Increasing confidence, social skills and prompting growth of self esteem are areas that we believe will promote healthy living and happiness with all individuals.
What you will learn
- Tailored coaching program from accredited coaches
- All basic skill aspects of Basketball
- Focus on growing self-confidence and socialisation through Basketball
What you will get
- Positive and fun environment for experienced and beginner players alike
- Fundamental skill development as well as personal development
What to bring
- Water bottle
- Your enthusiasm to learn!
What to wear
Runners, MSI Uniform or Comfortable sports clothes
Girls & Boys Ages 5-10
Vendor since 2017
Established in 2003, The Melbourne Sports Institute is dedicated to developing youth sport by providing sporting staff and services to schools, clubs & students.
The primary aim of the Melbourne Sports Institute is to nurture the development of sport from grass roots to professional levels in Victoria while embracing Australian values of fair play, team unity and morale.
Physical exercise and the continued development of athletic skills during youth set the stage for success as an adult. Using sport as a vehicle, we provide a distinctive educational encounter that will become the building blocks for students’ continued physical, emotional and social development.
Melbourne Sports Institute sporting programs are comprehensive learning opportunities for students of all cultures and ages as the games based learning focus incorporates not only the cognitive and physical development of the child but also the emotional and social development that is learnt through team play.
Melbourne Sports Institute is committed to providing a positive sporting experience for each student participating in our programs.
Melbourne Sports Institute has an average rating of 4.0 for their other classes.See other reviews
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Melbourne Sports Institute or organised by Melbourne Sports Institute must agree to these terms and conditions.
Melbourne Sports Institute requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message and entitled to a make up session or full refund.
Terms & Conditions
By booking with the Melbourne Sports Institute (MSI) Sport Academy you hereby acknowledge and agree with MSI Terms and Conditions.
1. Children participating must have appropriate clothing and footwear to ensure safety and maximum enjoyment.
2. In case of an emergency MSI have the right to provide medical treatment or seek ambulance assistance with any associated costs passed on to the parent/ guardian of the child.
3. MSI Sport Academy reserves the right to cancel any session at any time if it is deemed unsafe for use due to unexpected circumstances.
4. MSI Staff will provide the utmost care for all children, however, in the event that an accident might occur MSI Staff will not be held liable for the injury or illness. Parents/ guardians and children must understand that by participating they do so at their own risk and therefore indemnify MSI Sport Academy against all actions, suits, proceedings, demands, costs and expenses.
5. MSI Sport Academy must be alerted of any medical conditions that a child may have that could affect their ability, enjoyment, wellbeing or risk of injury.
6. MSI Sport Academy will not be held accountable for any loss or damage to personal belongings. It is the responsibility of the parents/ guardians and children to ensure their belongings are kept in a safe place.
7. MSI Sport Academy may capture photographs and/ or video footage for their own promotional use.
8. It is expected that parents/ guardians will arrive on time to pick up their child/ children.
9. In the event of extreme weather or any unforeseen circumstances during a training session children will be supervised under shelter where small games may be played (if appropriate) until their parents/ guardians arrive.
10. Due to high incidents of allergies please be advised not to bring any nuts or nut related products.