Greek Cooking Class Ospria – Legumes
About This Class
What You Will Learn
- Cook perfect legumes
- Improve your kitchen skills
- Learn more about Greek cooking
What You Get
- One standard glass of quality wine, mineral water, coffee and tea.
- A sit down meal at the end of the class.
- Participation in the cooking is optional but advisable.
- Recipes of the food cooked on the day.
The Greeks eat a lot of legumes – it is a big part of the Mediterranean diet. They are especially popular during lent time, along with fish.
In this class I will be showing you various ways of making lentils – depending what your family likes, Greek style baked beans with tuna, and runner bean casserole with chicken/lamb.
This class takes approximately 3 hours.