This Greek cooking class is designed to help you prepare multiple small dishes which could be eaten as an entrée, tasters or sometimes can replace a main meal.We will be making a selection of small dishes guaranteed to have you licking your fingers and wanting more. Better yet, we will enjoy them with fresh bread and a glass of red - ah life...can't get better than this.
- Improve your kitchen skills
- Make authentic Greek dishes
- Learn to create a Greek starters
- Indulging in dishes cooked with quality ingredients (some home grown, some organic).
- One standard glass of quality wine, mineral water, coffee and tea.
- A sit down meal at the end of the class.
- Participation in the cooking is optional but advisable.
- All the recipes of the dishes cooked on the day.
- an empty stomach
Vendor since 2013
My name is Nicoletta (Niki) Louca and I look forward to assisting you learn about Greek cuisine and cooking. It is so much more than souvlaki and baklava.
From a very young age my sisters and I were always encouraged (actually forced) to learn to cook from our mother and grandmother. Growing up in a Greek-Cypriot household, it was "our duty" to learn to cook. We were taken to farms to get fresh milk,then take it back home to make fresh haloumi cheese and ‘anari’ – ricotta cheese.
I then decided I should do something with this passion, so I opened my own café and catering business from scratch. I did that for a number of years and have since sold the business. I am still involved with food, by way of private catering and private teaching in Greek cooking.
Please find a list of our Terms and Conditions below:
- Class sizes are limited so bookings are essential.
- Class durations are specified in each day
- Full payment must be made at least two weeks before the scheduled class.
- Places in the class are confirmed upon receipt of full payment on a first in first serve basis.
- Payment will not be refunded for cancellations made within ten days of the class commencing.
- Transfers to another class must be made ten days prior to the class that you were booked to attend.
- However, you are welcome to send someone in your place if you are unable to attend your class.
- If due to exceptional circumstances a scheduled class does not run we reserve the right to change the date of the class or to cancel it. A full refund will be given.
- Minimum of 6 people required to run classes.