Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at NECCHi or organised by NECCHi must agree to these terms and conditions.
I understand and accept that:
- NECCHi endeavour to deliver activities on schedule and as advertised although this is not always possible. NECCHi activities are subject to change or cancellation without notice. NECCHi is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, or changed.
- NECCHi is not responsible for personal property damaged as part of the activity.
- NECCHi has the right to refuse entry or participation at anytime.
- activities offered by NECCHi may be physically strenuous and there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death.
- as part of NECCHi activities, I may use equipment and using this equipment poses a risk of personal injury, property loss or death.
I understand and agree that:
- I am in good health and in proper physical condition to participate in the activities offered by NECCHi.
- I will follow all instructions given by facilitators and NECCHi staff and I acknowledge that any failure to do so will be at my own risk and may cause injury.
- NECCHi is in no way liable for any injury, loss of property or death resulting from participation in NECCHi activities, visiting NECCHi premises, or using NECCHi property or equipment.
- neither myself, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against NECCHi, or its directors, officers, employees, consultants or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
All purchases are final. NECCHi does not offer refunds for change of mind. Refunds for injury, illness or change of address may be considered but will be at the NECCHi manager’s discretion.
- Cancellations can be made via the WeTeachMe app.
- Cancellations or no-shows will forfeit their class and refunds refunds will not be given.
- Cancellations will not be accepted via phone, email or social media.