Yoga with Trish
Learn the foundations of Yoga
Trish's Yoga class will be suitable for beginners or more experienced students who want to learn the foundations of Yoga. Trish will teach poses, alignment, use of props and breathing practices.
These classes are inclusive and community-focused and invite you to begin the journey into yourself with what you have right now. Trish teaches a method of Yoga which is accessible to anybody at any stage of their lives.
"I have practiced for over 18 years through many stages of my own life including depression, injury, and pregnancy and no matter what state I'm in, I have always found that yoga helps me."
- Trish will teach poses, alignment, use of props and relaxing breathing practices.
- Dive into the foundations of Yoga, and learn the building blocks for your own Yoga practice.
- A Yoga Mat & Blanket
- A yoga block or some books
- A Strap (or belt/tie/strip of fabric)
Appropriate for beginners or more experienced students looking to get back to the foundations.
Vendor since 2020
NECCHI IS COMMITTED TO DELIVERING BOLD INITIATIVES TO ADVANCE SOCIAL JUSTICE AND SUSTAINABILITY, AND TO MAKE THE EAST COBURG AND NEWLANDS NEIGHBOURHOOD HOUSES THE BEST THEY CAN BE TO SUPPORT THEIR COMMUNITIES.
All purchases are final. NECCHi does not offer refunds for change of mind. Refunds for injury, illness or change of address may be considered but will be at the NECCHi manager’s discretion.
- Cancellations can be made via the WeTeachMe app.
- Cancellations or no-shows will forfeit their class and refunds refunds will not be given.
- Cancellations will not be accepted via phone, email or social media.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at NECCHi or organised by NECCHi must agree to these terms and conditions.
I understand and accept that:
- NECCHi endeavour to deliver activities on schedule and as advertised although this is not always possible. NECCHi activities are subject to change or cancellation without notice. NECCHi is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, or changed.
- NECCHi is not responsible for personal property damaged as part of the activity.
- NECCHi has the right to refuse entry or participation at anytime.
- activities offered by NECCHi may be physically strenuous and there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death.
- as part of NECCHi activities, I may use equipment and using this equipment poses a risk of personal injury, property loss or death.
I understand and agree that:
- I am in good health and in proper physical condition to participate in the activities offered by NECCHi.
- I will follow all instructions given by facilitators and NECCHi staff and I acknowledge that any failure to do so will be at my own risk and may cause injury.
- NECCHi is in no way liable for any injury, loss of property or death resulting from participation in NECCHi activities, visiting NECCHi premises, or using NECCHi property or equipment.
- neither myself, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against NECCHi, or its directors, officers, employees, consultants or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.