The Primary program covers understanding of basic line shapes and colour. Experimenting with art elements through imaginative shapes.
Students who pass successfully will receive a Red Star Certificate. (Levels 1, 2, 3 are available)
Term Fee Policy
New Star Art school’s policy requests that school fees are paid on or before the term starts. New enrollments are only confirmed when we receive the full term fee.
If absent from a class for personal reasons during the school term, we can offer a tutoring session for a catch up in the same term at any of our class locations. However, we do not deduct, transfer or refund the term fee.
Ready to enrol?
To pay via credit card: Click on BOOK NOW .
To pay in cash or bank transfer, or if have any questions, please contact Ms. Jiang on 0417 104 975 or Marina on 0425 139 033.
- Booking fees will apply to all transactions.
- Fees for new students include materials cost and registration fee.
Duration: 90 Minutes per session
- Understanding of basic line shapes and colour. Experimenting with art elements through imaginative shapes.
- Take home your masterpiece.
- Hands on tuition from an experienced tutor. All teachers have both Chinese & Australian tertiary qualifications with years of experience in art teaching.
- All course materials to be purchased from New Star Art.
Vendor sincce 2014
New Star Art School practices a unique teaching technique based on key Eastern and Western art education systems. This technique is designed to rapidly develop artistic skills in children’s art classes for all ages.
New Star Art School was founded in 1997 by Chinese/Australian award winning artist Yaping Jiang. For many years the school has cultivated the artistic talent of its students, many of whom not only have won scholarships and prizes in competitions, but it has also played an important role later in their successful professional careers.
New Star Art School will enable your child to develop:
• An eye for discovery
• A taste for artistic excellence
• A spirit of exploration and innovation
New Star Art School uses the arts to cultivate intelligence and build dreams to create success.
Children’s art classes are held weekly during the school term at these locations:
• Glen Waverley (Main Campus)
• Balwyn Primary School
• Doncaster Gardens Primary School
• Glen Waverley Primary School
• Pines Learning
• Preston Campus (NMIT)
• Serpell Primary School
• Western Campus (Caroline Springs & Point Cook)