In this workshop participants will transform an idea into an image that will be used to create a simple screen/stencil that they will use to print their very own t-shirt.
The class will be taught in a simple yet fun way allowing participants to be creative with their designs and screens will be made with easy to find materials that can mostly be found around the home, meaning that participants can continue to make screens and print at home.
Class runs from 10am-12pm
*note this class of for children aged 10-16. Please ensure all bookings fall into that age bracket.
- Convert an idea into a graphical design
- Make a simple reusuable screen/stencil
- Permanently print a stencil onto a t-shirt
- Practical simple design experience
- The knowledge and skills to produce simple screens/stencils at home
- A hand printed t-shirt to take home
- *note this class of for children aged 10-16. Please ensure all bookings fall into that age bracket.
- A design or an idea for a t-shirt, all materials provided
Casual clothing (suitable for ink drips)
Mid - Late Teens
Vendor sincce 2017
NOIR Darkroom is a community focused creative space in Coburg. Although specialising in analogue photography and darkroom practice, NOIR Darkroom is a place for all creative arts practices.
Consisting of a contemporary art gallery, workshop space, photographic darkroom and art studio spaces, NOIR’s main goal is to facilitate creative art to communities and make fine art more accessible.
By supporting a mixture of emerging and established artists, NOIR aims to grow our creative community and connect artists from different backgrounds with each other.
We do not issue refunds on workshops if for any reason participants cannot attend on the day. We can, however, transfer participants into other workshops held at NOIR darkroom.
For special circumstances please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to work with you to resolve the issue.