Back by popular demand!
Cross stitch artist Toots McGee will work with participants to stitch an original creation from a pattern (provided) using a counted cross stitch method. Finished pieces will be turned into a 1 of a kind greeting card at the end of the session. All materials are provided, participant need only to bring themselves and a creative vibe.
This workshop is designed for adults and babes.
- An introduction to counted cross stitch
- How to Stitch from a simple pattern to create a cute artwork
- How to turn their finished cross stitch into a greeting card
- A practical understanding of contemporary cross stitch
- To learn from a skilled artist working within the cross stitch medium
- The skills to continue counted cross stitch in their own time
Vendor sincce 2017
NOIR Darkroom is a community focused creative space in Coburg. Although specialising in analogue photography and darkroom practice, NOIR Darkroom is a place for all creative arts practices.
Consisting of a contemporary art gallery, workshop space, photographic darkroom and art studio spaces, NOIR’s main goal is to facilitate creative art to communities and make fine art more accessible.
By supporting a mixture of emerging and established artists, NOIR aims to grow our creative community and connect artists from different backgrounds with each other.
We do not issue refunds on workshops if for any reason participants cannot attend on the day. We can, however, transfer participants into other workshops held at NOIR darkroom.
For special circumstances please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to work with you to resolve the issue.