Lebanese foods are one of the best tasting food there is and one of the most fun to cook too! And if you're looking to wake up your taste buds, exotic and rich Lebanese Barbeque is the key.
Join Marwa Makool as she shows you the secrets of making superb Middle Eastern style BBQ food. This is a hands-on session so be ready to get involved with marinades, spice rubs, salads and more!
The session lasts 90 minutes and includes the following:
- Cooking demonstration from Marwa
- Eating the delicious meal
- Complimentary Lebanese coffee, tea and sweets
- Recipes to take home and cook yourself
- A short guided tour of our store
- 10% off groceries purchased on the day
Duration: 90 Minutes
- Watch a comprehensive cooking demonstration by Marwa
- Learn the secrets of making superb Middle Eastern style BBQ food
- A hands-on experience of making Lebanese Barbeque
- Complimentary Lebanese coffee and tea
- Recipes to take home and recreate
- A short guided tour through our store
- 10% off groceries
- A comprehensive demonstration
- A sit-down with a delicious meal
- It is not required but you can bring your own apron if you wish to.
Vendor sincce 2013
After inheriting a run down business in the late 1990s, the Makool family set out to reshape and improve the business through sheer hard work and a constant commitment to service, quality and value.
Three generations of Makools have worked in the business, from our parents George and Saide, down to little nieces and nephews (they’re actually not that little at 6'2" and 6'4").
This family's commitment to the business – and more importantly to each other – shows in the warmth of service that we offer our customers and in the quality & consistency of the food we provide our customers.