Lebanese foods are one of the best tasting food there is and one of the most fun to cook too! And if you're looking to wake up your taste buds, exotic and rich Lebanese Barbeque is the key.
Join Marwa Makool as she shows you the secrets of making superb Middle Eastern style BBQ food. This is a hands-on session so be ready to get involved with marinades, spice rubs, salads and more!
The session lasts 90 minutes and includes the following:
- Cooking demonstration from Marwa
- Eating the delicious meal
- Complimentary Lebanese coffee, tea and sweets
- Recipes to take home and cook yourself
- A short guided tour of our store
- 10% off groceries purchased on the day
- Watch a comprehensive cooking demonstration by Marwa
- Learn the secrets of making superb Middle Eastern style BBQ food
- A hands-on experience of making Lebanese Barbeque
- Complimentary Lebanese coffee and tea
- Recipes to take home and recreate
- A short guided tour through our store
- 10% off groceries
- A comprehensive demonstration
- A sit-down with a delicious meal
- It is not required but you can bring your own apron if you wish to.
Vendor since 2013
After inheriting a run down business in the late 1990s, the Makool family set out to reshape and improve the business through sheer hard work and a constant commitment to service, quality and value.
Three generations of Makools have worked in the business, from our parents George and Saide, down to little nieces and nephews (they’re actually not that little at 6'2" and 6'4").
This family's commitment to the business – and more importantly to each other – shows in the warmth of service that we offer our customers and in the quality & consistency of the food we provide our customers.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Oasis Bakery or organised by Oasis Bakery must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Oasis Bakery.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Oasis Bakery unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Oasis Bakery classes and events or on Oasis Bakery's premises. (For use of Oasis Bakery marketing materials).
Oasis Bakery requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.
Oasis Bakery requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Oasis Bakery to organise a refund or transfer