The Red Paddle Co Adventure packs together 3 amazing paddle boarding activities. these are:
The Kuranda Rainforest Paddleboarding Experience - 3 hours
This is an experience not to miss. We head up to the Atherton Tablelands and paddle along the Barron River upstream of Kuranda. This tour is peaceful and laid back. The water is fantastic to swim in and the scenery is amazing
The Double Island Turtle Tour - 3.5 hours.
We leave from Palm Cove early in the morning and head out to Double Island. This place is incredible. There is an abundance of marine life including turtles, rays and fish. This tour involves exploring the coral reef that extends from the Island, circumnavigating the island and paddling into a limestone cave.
The SUP Yoga Rainforest Session - 1.5 hours
Set in at the Drift Resort in Palm Cove, our yogi will take you through a full sequence of yoga poses on the SUPs.
Start Time: 6:00AM
- The Kuranda Rainforest Paddleboarding Experience
- The Double Island Turtle Tour
- The SUP Yoga Rainforest Session
- One of our qualified instructors will be right by your side all the way!
- Camera - If your family or friends decide to come along and watch you they are welcome to take photos.
- Sun screen
- Rash vest or teeshirt
Bring something you can wear in the water and still remain comfortable.