Learn to paint with oils
(+5 more dates)
Welcome to 2021 classes in the studio! A perfect way to keep connected with others at this time and continue to create! Something that we all need at this time to bring some calm to the changes we have had around us in 2020! SO MUCH goodness in one package!
For your first class all the materials are provided, you just need to turn up! You will learn how to paint your first photo realistic water drop. Then the following weeks we will work on a piece that you want to produce. Your homework is to find photographs that you love and to source a canvas, and we go from there! Heather will be there every step of the way and guide you through everything you need to know about painting with oils and how to make your work look amazing!
• Get FREE access to weekly eBook exercises & full length video tutorials (worth $67 each)
• Use the exercises to help develop a visual journal.
• Connection with others
• For ages 10 to 100!
• Find a place of calm and peace as you share your creative works and what it means for you at this time.
• Painting tips and advice specifically for any art you are working on.
• Plenty of support & encouragement from Heather first hand
• A safe community who can cheer you on each week in your painting journey
• Share your work and get feedback
• Be reminded how incredibly helpful painting is for your mental health at this time!
• You also get options to chat over email and get some help in between classes!
Here are some comments from other students:
"I truly believe that I learnt more from Heather in those few hours, than from any other art teacher I’ve had in the past. She has a clear and understandable method in her teaching that helps you deliver your own unique style. "
"My connection with Heather's classes was profound at a time when grief at the loss of my daughter was consuming me. It gave me some joy being creative and I was able to immerse myself in something to quiet my mind. "
"Painting with Heather changed my life. She has given me permission to find a new part of myself."
"I love going to class where everyone is so positive and Heather’s encouragement has helped me produce work I never thought was possible."
What you will learn
- You will learn how to paint with oils and get professional guidance to help you move forward in your own painting pathway. You can even learn how to Paint Photo Realistically too!
What you will get
- When you sign up to 4 classes you also get 4 FREE online courses that you can use in your own time and have for a life time!
There is plenty of parking. The studio in the back of the Kapi Art Space Gallery. Opposite the Five Ways Lookout in Kalorama.
What to bring
- You do not need to bring any materials for the first week. You will get a list of the things you need to get from the second week.
What to wear
Wear clothes that you don't mind getting a bit of paint on!
Students need to be aged 10 and over to be part of the group classes and no skill level is needed you can be a complete beginner or have painted for years!
Learn to paint with oils Reduce stress, build confidence & feel fulfilled!
Most people need a way to destress. I offer gentle painting coaching, that will help you relax, and produce work you never thought was possible!
"Hey there, I'm Heather Bradbury,
No matter what level of experience you have had, or your age. I will help you use painting to enjoy life more, find your creative voice, and paint a professional looking artwork, that will blow you away!
With a life time of creating, and many years teaching hundreds of students both in class and online... I will share with you all the things I have learnt along the way!"
Welcome to my painting studio! I am a mum of four amazing boys, passionate about helping people find their creative voice and currently teach painting and other creative courses online!
Having grown up in rural Victoria and then lived in Tasmania for almost 20 years, nature and community has been a big part of my world. When I burnt out many years ago, I was forced to find something to help me find a place of comfort and direction. I fell in love with painting nature in a photo realistic way during this time, then went on to teach others.
Space jump 10 years or so I now have over 100 students, with many who have said painting has also changed their lives, as it did mine!
I have many stories to share and look forward to having in one of my classes and having a yarn with you about how creativity and especially painting can help you too!
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, The Paint & Create Community requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. The Paint & Create Community has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. The Paint & Create Community does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with The Paint & Create Community to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by The Paint & Create Community, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at The Paint & Create Community or organised by The Paint & Create Community must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by The Paint & Create Community
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give The Paint & Create Community unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at The Paint & Create Community classes and events or on The Paint & Create Community premises. (For use of The Paint & Create Community marketing materials).
The Paint & Create Community requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by The Paint & Create Community, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.