Paint with Martina - Sunset
ZOOM Acrylic painting for beginners
Our Zoom online LIVE Classes are a one-off 2 hour acrylic painting class.
No experience necessary so grab a glass of Vino and some snacks and let's paint!
Paint this beautiful painting in just one session.
Martina, an experienced art teacher will be painting alongside you to provide guidance on how to mix colours as well as different painting techniques.
This class is also ideal for all ages and levels of experiance. Have fun creating a masterpiece in your living room.
Cost is $35 for Live zoom Class without materials. If you eed a beginers pack let purchase one ahead of time or pick it up at our Studio. (579 High Street Northcote, VIC )
- One Canvas or Board for Acrylic 30x40cm or 40x50cm
- At least 3 different brushes for example flat 10, flat 8 and round 2
- Set of Acrylic Paint - White, Cool Red, Cold Yellow, Warm Yellow, Cool Blue
- you will also need a glass of water and some paper towel
Remember to wear clothing you do not mind getting paint on and always have fun!
Note: Once purchase is made we will add you to the Zoom and send you a link to the event.
- Acrylic Painting Techniques
- Their Own Version of this painting
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Paint With Me Melbourne requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Partial refunds. Paint With Me Melbourne has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Paint With Me Melbourne does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Paint With Me Melbourne to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Paint With Me Melbourne, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Paint With Me Melbourne or organised by Paint With Me Melbourne must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Paint With Me Melbourne
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Paint With Me Melbourne unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Paint With Me Melbourne classes and events or on Paint With Me Melbourne premises. (For use of Paint With Me Melbourne marketing materials).
Paint With Me Melbourne requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Paint With Me Melbourne, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.