KIDS’ ONLINE ZOOM PAINT CLASSES – Ages 5 - 15
Classes are designed to focus on enhancing your child's painting and drawing skills. During the class, your child will learn to work with various mediums and textures such as pens, pencils, paints and water colours. Your child’s artistic techniques will blossom through the term. Your child will be taught by teachers who are not only art lovers but also fine arts qualified and hold a valid Working With Children Check.
Group sessions are $25 per child.
Book a 1.5 hour online Zoom session for your child held twice daily at either 4pm or 7pm. Private online Zoom sessions are available for $35pp outside of these times.
Don’t have the paint supplies? That’s ok, we can send you everything you need for $65 with your first class included.
Visit the 'Supplies & Subscribe’ page
- Step by Step acrylic painting on canvas
- Your very own version of this painting
- Canvas, paint, brushes, pallet. Please see website for materials. We can provide supplies also.
Beginner - intermediate
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Paint With Me Melbourne requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. Paint With Me Melbourne has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Paint With Me Melbourne does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Paint With Me Melbourne to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Paint With Me Melbourne, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Paint With Me Melbourne or organised by Paint With Me Melbourne must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Paint With Me Melbourne
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Paint With Me Melbourne unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Paint With Me Melbourne classes and events or on Paint With Me Melbourne premises. (For use of Paint With Me Melbourne marketing materials).
Paint With Me Melbourne requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Paint With Me Melbourne, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.